As part of Amadeus IT Group, i:FAO produces and distributes cytric, the leading software solution in Business Travel. As a cloud-based service, cytric Travel & Expense enables planning, booking and expense settlement for business trips to more than 82 countries world-wide. Our focus lies on the continual and advanced further development of the functionalities and technologies that ensure our standing as a market leader. Professional know-how and individual commitment of our employees are the key to our success – perhaps also yours?
Technology Consultant (m/f/d)
for our location in Frankfurt am Main
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Consultation and support of our customers with regard to interfaces within the implementations of our software
- Specification of changes and development orders
- Investigation of special cases related to our interfaces
- Process customer requests to change our software translation
- Oversee release based changes in our interfaces
- Ensure proper translations in our software
- Academic degree in IT or comparable education
- Sound knowledge of interface technologies (SOAP, XML, JSON, SAML)
- Knowledge of programming languages, SQL, Jira and Confluence is advantageous but not mandatory
- Logical and analytical thinking
- Client orientation
- Team player as well as enjoy working in a self-organized team and self-reliant.
Fluent in English and German
- modern and friendly workplace with alternative meeting and communication areas incl. coffee bar and high-end equipment
- free fitness studio usage
- capital-forming benefits
- flexible working hours and home office possibility
- additional social benefits (further description upon request)
Then we look forward to your online application! Please include your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.